Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel Review


Are you a fan of Korea's beauty products? If yes, sure you have tried out this great Aloe Vera Gel from Natural Republic. I brought mine years back when I was in Malacca and I still continue this gel on and off. It makes my skin hydrated and smooth. I kept this gel in my fridge and I even apply it to soothe my skin when I got burns or insect bites too.




Here is the pamphlet  on how to use this Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel. It enriched with 92% of aloe vera and it is free from paraben and artificial colour. This soothing gel with 92% aloe vera is certified by California Certified Organic Farm (CCOF) and can be used in various body part such as face, arm, leg and hair.


Here, is my own bottle of Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel. It worth the money I paid as it is really big bottle. It's about 300ml (10.56oz) and manufacturer from South Korea!! Look, my skin is extremely soft and smooth after the application of this aloe vera gel.

Where can you buy?
Hermo is having sales on this product as normal price is about RM36.90 and NOW is only RM15.00. Buy 2 and get free shipping too. I used to buy at Natural Republic shop at RM100 for 3 bottles.
So, grab this deal now at here.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Tutu dress for Little Qin Qin 1st birthday

Herbsol 創皂 - The Insect Repellent

Review: Natural Organic baby wipes