Hake Fish, anyone?

Pan Fry Hake Fish & carrot + coriander leave                                Stir Fried Choy Sam 

The best food is determine by the freshest ingredient. Being a full-time housewife with a baby, I have no time to go wet market and I also don't have the knowledge in selecting a fresh seafood and meat. Unlike fish and meat, I always can get an organic vegetables or at least fresh one nearby my house or Aeon. So, I guess I am lucky enough to get to know The Flying Fish Seafood as they deliver the freshest seafood on my doorstep.

What I need to do is click and order what I want from their menu and inbox/whatsapp them. They are so friendly and sometimes I get some free sample to try on. Oh, the best part is, they might share some home recipe for you too. The price is reasonable and they only charge a flat rate of shipping RM10. However, if you buy more than RM200, they will waive the shipping fee. So far, I have tried their prawn, Hake, Senangin, Salmon, Kurau and not forget the newly added spinach noodle.

It comes with vacuum-pack frozen clean cuts seafood as to maintain the freshness. They also give 1 week of guarantee (freshness) and promise for exchange if found the seafood turns to be not fresh. Will you give it a try? Here is the contact information:

Facebook: The Flying Fish Seafood
Whatsapp: +6017-290 9903


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Tutu dress for Little Qin Qin 1st birthday

Herbsol 創皂 - The Insect Repellent

Review: Natural Organic baby wipes