Fresh Fish and Seafood Online Market.

Where do you buy your fresh fish and seafood in Klang Valley? Recently I found this Facebook page : The Flying Fish Seafood Company recommended by some of the mummies in the group. So, I tried and put my first order last 2 month ago. The in-charge person is so friendly and they really give me advice which fish are suitable for baby porridge and lots more. Let them know which part of fish you prefer and they will sent it to your doorstep.

So, I brought a fillet Norwegian Salmon for my Little Qin's porridge and some Senangin, Kurau, prawn and grouper slices. Price range is a little more expansive than wet market BUT their fish and seafood are more fresher than some of the hypermarket and wet market. As they clean, sliced and vacuum packed those seafood before they delivered out to the customers.

They do charge a flat price of delivery fee RM10, but if you buy above RM200, you will enjoy free delivery, ya. So, if you are in your workplace, make it as a group buy and enjoy the free delivery from The Flying Fish Seafood. There are no minimum purchase too....

Here, this is the package I've received last 3 days. Neat and presentable, right? My friends thought these are those Chinese medicine herbs. Haha



This is my grouper fish. Look, the size is just nice for 2 pack, right? Because I told them to give me slices that suit for 2 people. So, they choose the fish that are not too small or huge.

Ahah! I tried their fresh sardine for the first time. It is so cheap, k... 4 sardine per pack only cost me RM6.50... It is almost the price of a medium canned sardine in the market. This fresh sardine, you can either bake it, fried or even make your homemade sardine with sauce too.


The Flying Fish Seafood Company
Contact Number: 017-290 9903

Delivery to all of KL and PJ
Tues-Sat (Sun&Mon off)
Morning 11am-1pm
Evening 7pm-10pm




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Tutu dress for Little Qin Qin 1st birthday

Herbsol 創皂 - The Insect Repellent

Review: Natural Organic baby wipes