Pure Beauty CC Cream review.






Hi, this is my first CC Cream review by Pure Beauty. I'm sure Pure Beauty brand is not new to you all and can be easily found in beauty stores such as Watson, Guardian, Sasa and others. Colour Control Cream, or known as CC Cream first appeared in t he market in the year 2010. CC cream claimed to be able to reduce the appearance of skin redness or sallowness or to improve uneven skin tone. Most of the CC cream comes with sun protector too.


Pure Beauty CC Cream has SPF30 PA ++ for sun protection coverage which can prevent skin damage by harmful UVA and UVB. It claims that this CC Cream able to correct uneven skin tone, conceals skin imperfections, whitening, moisturising and refining the skin. What makes Pure Beauty CC cream unique? This cream made from a formula with Pink Flower Capsule and Red Inhibiting-Pearl technologies which helps to manage uneven skin tone and moisturise skin at the same time.


Personally, I feel safe using this cream because it is Paraben free, lanolin free and alcohol-free too!!!


Pure Beauty Cc Cream has 2 shades : Natural & Ivory.


I'm using the natural colour Pure Beauty CC Cream and here is my results:-



This CC cream is easily spread on my skin and it is not oily at all. It is made from Korea and the price is so affordable. Check out the coverage ability on the above picture. I use to have many redness spots on my forehead and with a little amount of Pure Beauty CC Cream, it covered up well the spots. Besides that, it makes my skin evenly tone up and smoothes too. 


Where to buy?

You can easily get this Pure Beauty CC Cream in Watson or online purchase via www.watson.my here: http://www.watsons.com.my/Product-Categories/Skincare/MOISTURIZE/Moisturizer/CC-Cream-SPF30-PA%2B%2B-Ivory-40ml/p/BP_54900

Price: RM49.90



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Tutu dress for Little Qin Qin 1st birthday

Herbsol 創皂 - The Insect Repellent

Review: Natural Organic baby wipes